This release fixes a number of bugs:
- PageBaseClass.vb - Browser sniffing for IE now identifies IE8 and below, rather than IE9 and below (IE9 can run foundation, it should get the responsive skin)
- Global.asax - we now lookup the default currency rather than assuming it is ID=1, as the new functionality to switch default currencies means ID is irrelevant
- Some minor CSS changes in the skins to hide the disabled scrollbar in large image popups
- Fixed a VAT calculation error in orders from outside the EU on stores where prices include tax.
- Updated SQL update script from v2.0 to v2.5 to update sprocs that add or update logins, as these have changed to accomodate the push notifications info
- Some 2checkout fixes/improvements
- First beta of web service API included - more info will be released on this in due course, but essentially it exposes the entire BLL with a web services interface